Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Au Revoir, Oregon et Bonjour, Colorado!

La semaine dernière, j'ai dit "Au Revoir" à Oregon et mes nouveaux amies Marsali, Kelsyee, et Jayd. J'ai été triste, bien sûr, mais j'ai eu à partir pour une nouvelle déstination: Colorado!

Last week, I said "Goodbye" to Oregon and my new friends Marsali, Kelsyee, and Jayd. I was sad, of course, but I had to leave for a new destination: Colorado!

I spent my last day or two in Oregon outside and enjoying pretty blossoming trees like this one:
Then I packed myself up yet again and headed off to meet Mia, Eva, and Kiki from Kiki's Korner. I arrived just as the girls were heading off to meet author Jane Kurtz, but I met Kiki's sister, Luci, and kept her company. Isn't Luci adorable in her nightgown? She reminds me a bit of Inky actually. ;)


Ton amie,
Sophie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Sophie .. but Mama said that you could come back some day .. I told her maybe you could come on one of my cruises. That would be awesome for us to spend a whole vacation together.

I bet you are having loads of fun with our CO friends, my sisters seem to be spending loads of time there every chance they get .. LOL!!

Miss You,
Marsali

Kiki's Korner said...

We can say the Sophie is the nicest girl to hang out with Luci when she didn't feel good. They had fun anyway. ;)
~Kiki

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Salut, Sophie! I'm glad you made it to Colorado...you're going to have a great time! Nicki and Vicki are happy, too...as they believe Colorado is the best state ever.
Caitlin is planning on talking to Laura and seeing if you could maybe come visit us. :)
-Sabine

Susie said...

Cute photo of you in the tree, Sophie! And that's neat you hung out with Luci. Have fun in CO.
~Susie

The Valdez Quintuplets said...

Sophie, what's your sister like? Is she nice? Jillian said she read on AGPT that she likes ballet, and that got Violet (another ballet fan) very interested. Do you two get along well?

Marisol Isabel Luna said...

Hey, Sophie! This is Marisol, who goes to boarding school with Sabine. I haven't blogged since 2008...crazy, huh? Anyway, have fun in Colorado! Your outfits are cute...you have great taste.
Marisol

Srujana said...

Oregon's awesome, is it not? We are Oregonians too! Please see our blog:
http://absolutelyamericangirl.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Srujana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...