Wednesday, December 31, 2008

La Nouvelle Année

Bonne Année! Happy New Year! I'm still at Maura's house while the school is under construction, so the holidays have been really quiet. It seems unusual to be the only girl in the whole house, with just Maura's kitty Licorice for company. I've just been catching up on my reading and watching some TV; I even get the remote to myself!

Christmas morning wasn't as lively as usual. Maura's parents were really sweet and bought me a new outfit...the Sparkly Tunic outfit! Isn't it great? I'd been wanting it for the longest time, and it really was nice of them to buy it for me.

So what I am doing for New Year's Eve 2008? I think I'm just going to sit under un grand sapin de Noel (the large Christmas tree) with a good book. I'll probably turn the TV on as 2009 gets closer and get my noisemakers ready. It'll be a blast to ring in the new year, even if I'm still used to ringing in the new year with France.

So Happy New Year, my friends!








8 comments:

Haley Hotchkiss said...

Bonne Annee to you, too, Sophie! Hope it's a great one.
I love that tunic outfit, it really suits you.
BTW where is Maura if you're at her parents' place?

Avery Voisin said...

Bonne Annee Sophie!

Happy New Year. I am headed off to AGPC in the morning.

You look so pretty in your new outfit, and I love your hair, its so cute!

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Bonne Annee!

DEVINE CE QUE??? Christelle et Ava...sont amies. Je sais, je sais...mais c'est plus bien que rien!

J'adore votre habit, aussi!

Kit Kittredge said...

Bonne annee a toi aussi, Sophie!

My Mum says I can study french this term! I'm so excited!

BTW, your new outfit looks awesome on you.

-Kit

Danielle said...

Hi Sophie!

That's a great present! It's one of my favorite outfits too! Last night we watched the ball drop on TV, it was really cool. Though I like the older ball better then this new one.

Marisol :]

Haley Hotchkiss said...

Hi Sophie!
Re: your comments on my latest blog entry -- I've got some thoughts on Chrissa and her story, but I'll wait until I've either seen her movie or read her book to comment further.
If you're new to my blog you can read where I've written about the stuff Meredith has done.

Livia said...

Ciao Sophie! Sono molto contenta di fare la conoscienza di un'altra bambola chi parla italiano! Si, mi piacciano molto i libri; i miei preferiti sono Il Piccolo Principe (The Little Prince), Anne of Green Gables, Harry Potter, e Pinocchio. Non ho mai letto i libri di Nancy Drew! Ma mi piace gli anni '40, e le novelle storiche, dunque penso che mi piacerebbe Nancy Drew. Spero che tu abbia avuto un Buon Anno - Bonne Année!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Sophie!
P.S. sorry but the only language I know is english. ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...