Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meeting Violet!

Salut mes amis,

If you've read Violet's latest blog entry, you'll know that Violet and I finally got to meet this past Saturday (6/27) at the annual Utah AGFans meet-up. :)

<--- Since coming to FHSG in December 2006, I've heard many good things about Violet. Of course, Lindsey never fails to remind me about how much more she liked Violet than me, but hey, after hearing so much about the girl who looked similar to me AND loved to travel just as much (or maybe more?) as I did, I wanted to meet her for myself.

When Mrs. Jeanette offered to host me, I knew that maybe I'd have the chance of seeing Violet. After all, Mrs. Jeanette's house is a heck of a lot closer to Violet's house than my school in Virginia! ;)

So Ruthie (she's traveling like me!) and I headed off to the meet-up on Saturday--both of us feeling nervous yet excited. My nervousness subsided though when I saw Violet, and we started talking. We chatted about Violet's adventures with her best friend Inky (okay, I'd love to meet Inky one day, too), about how much Violet wants to visit Paris (and me? go back!), etc.




Twins! Well, sort of. I now know why my classmate Isabel never wants to leave her best friend Susanna's side!


Group photo of us and some of the other girls in attendance:


*sigh* That really was a great day. Maybe we can see each other again someday? :)

~Sophie

3 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

Bonjour Sophie, it's great to hear from you! :) How have your travels been going?
It looks like you and Violet had a great time. All three of us could be triplets! Wouldn't that be interesting...

~Avery~

Star Valley Dolls said...

Glad to see you're having lots of fun!
~Kirsten

Wendy said...

That does look like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...