Saturday, February 20, 2010

More AGPLA surprises!

AKA "Part 2" of the previous post. ;)
Laura meant to post these pictures to my blog at the beginning of the week, but she's getting swamped with schoolwork. Not fun!

Anyway, look what I helped Sheila purchase! ;)

Several of the new items - the fiesta set, the newest Bitty Twin lemonade set, the safari dress, to name a few - scampered into her bag. It was so much fun going to AGPLA with the "goddess of AG shopping", hehe. It was also quite fun seeing new items for a change. I really love the new green/blue raincoat - c'est très chic!! I'll have to ask Laura to get it for me sometime.

Sheila asked me if I wanted the newest Purchase-with-Purchase, and of course, how could I turn down her sweet offer? Laura didn't really like this outfit at first, but it began to grow on her as she saw more pictures. Moi, je l'adore! The bubble skirt in dark pink is really cute, and the shirt looks very fashionable and trendy. Although I've packed it away with the rest of my belongings for now, I think the Le Tour Eiffel necklace Jillian gave me will look really nice with this outfit. Maybe add a cute beret, boots to replace the sandals, and a fitted jacket to complete the look? This outfit has so much mix'n'match potential!


After I'd finished thanking Sheila for my fabulous new outfit, I ventured into the music room and started practicing the clarinet. I was a little rusty because I hadn't touched one since the move from Paris, but I remembered how much fun it was. Maybe I'll have my parents ship mine over to school? I'm not even sure Laura knows I play an instrument!


Love, Sophie

8 comments:

Emily said...

We now have a top 100 doll sites and blogs website!
Enter yours agdollsandmore.gotop100.com
Have fun.
Bye,
Issie

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Félicitations, Sophie! Cet habite est très mignon! Je parie que tu t'es amusée! Tes cheveux regardent jolis aussi! J'adore les cordons rouges!
Ton amie,
Sabine

Cali Hazelwood said...

The new outfits are so cute! I love the Safari sundress and the rain coat and boots set is awesome! You look so pretty in the purchase-with-purchase heart outfit. I love the bubble-skirt! :)

Cali***

Avery Voisin said...

I'm glad you're having a good time in California with Sheila. Going to AGP is great, isn't it? Sorry for not commenting much. You have your ears pierced now, that's great! That PWP outfit is really cute as well. I didn't know that you played the clarinet.

I love your new header, too, by the way. It looks amazing, with the French flag colored photos. Very creative!

-Avery

The Valdez Quintuplets said...

We didn't know you played the clarinet! We want to learn to play instruments someday.

Looks like you're having lots of fun!

Haley Hotchkiss said...

You look like you're having tons of fun! And that outfit completely suits you and your fun personality!

XOXO
Haley

Star Valley Dolls said...

Your new outfit looks awesome on you! Still can't wait for you to visit here!

Susie said...

It looks like you're having lots of fun!

Guess what-like Inky, I've decided to move my blog. It seems more popular among us dolls, and I'm not liking the ads on lj...
~Susie of Star Valley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...