Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We've been nominated!

Salut mes amis!

As I'm sure most of you are aware, the American Girl Playthings Message Board hosts an Academy Awards type event every year, and to my surprise, I was nominated this year! That's right - Le Fabuleux Destin de Sophie Amélie was nominated under the category of "Best Writing."

I just want to express my deepest gratitude to whomever nominated me! Or, rather, Merci Beaucoup! Grazie! Muchas Gracias! This means so much to me, even just being a nominee. I may not be the biggest star in the AG world, but I love knowing that there are people out there who really like reading my blog and following my travel adventures.

If you'd like to vote for me, that'd be nice. Of course, my fellow nominees are some of my greatest friends, so I understand how difficult voting might be.


Some of my classmates got nominated for awards, too. Miss Lindsey Anneliese Bergman is up for Best Actor after starring in her spring break album series last year. Want to read about her crazy antics?


Vote for Lindsey HERE, if you'd like.


And, finally, Becky Horowitz, Chiara Martini, and Traveling Ruthie acted out the fairy-tale "Snow White & Rose Red" last June. With a beautiful set and costumes, it's no surprise that it was nominated for 'Best Photo Story.'

Want to read it? Just click the link below:

And you can always vote for it.


On behalf of all of us girls at Fair Hollow School for Girls, particularly Becky, Lindsey, and me, we'd like to thank all of you - all of you who read or follow this blog, read our Picasa albums, watch our Youtube videos, etc! We are very glad to know that we are loved and appreciated. :)

Sophie

6 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats and good luck, Sophie! You deserve it.

Emily

The Valdez Quintuplets said...

Congratulations, Sophie!

Are you going to be home in time to attend the award ceremony? What will you wear? What will Lindsey wear? Is the nomination going to go to Beckie's head? Or Lindsey's head?

We're pretty sure it won't go to your head. :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Congratulations, Sophie!! How exciting! We'll definitely vote for you. We just joined AGPT, so we're still getting into the groove of things there. :)

Tess and Maggie

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Félicitations! I was nominated, too. :) which, of course, is a step closer to my number one dream.
-Sabine

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sophie .. how totally awesome for you .. This is sooo exciting ..

I need to email you a question .. can you email me at thecrazydolllady@gmail.com ..

Thanks,
Marsali

Jenn said...

Congrats Sophie!

Good luck! Also: Jenn needs to send Laura some more pics from when you visited us! Remember sitting on Bruce's Harley!? Jenn will try to get it to you soon (she needs to since she needs a clear camera before Vaca)

Hope you are well. Tell Becca I say hi!

-Ruthie Maurine Smithins

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...