Saturday, June 16, 2012

I got interviewed!

Salut, mes amis!


Earlier this week, I received a comment on my blog from The Spicys, a blog featuring doll photography, how-tos, reader submissions, etc. They wanted to interview me and my human about creating stopmotion videos. How great is that? Of course I jumped at the chance!

Anyway, the first part of the interview up, which you can read by clicking HERE. I will update this post when the other parts are up.

Please take the time to follow The Spicys, if you aren't following them already. You won't regret it! This is a really great blog to follow if you have any interest in us American Girl dolls. ;)

~Sophie

UPDATE:
Part 2 is now up! Click HERE.
Part 3 is now up! Click HERE.

4 comments:

The Spicys said...

Thanks for mentioning us! (And thanks for letting us interview you!!!

Blakeney Green said...

That's awesome, Sophie! Congratulations!

Love,
Summer

Susie said...

Oh, that's great, Sophie! It must've been fun to be interviewed. I love acting, even if I'm not the best at it. Hopefully we'll work on a new youtube video soon.
~Susie

Jessica Spurlock said...

Hi! :) I love your blog!
~ Jess
myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...